Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm new to this!

Hello! This is the very first blog here, and I'm clueless as to what I want to write! Guess it really doesn't matter, just trying to get this started.

Today was kind of busy at work. It's always busier for the dentist than me, but I had to do the insurance claims, deal with idiot phone calls from people that obviously have no idea how to take care of their teeth, and just the normal day happenings!

Came home, got dinner ready, cleaned up some, but I get tired of doing the same shit every day, and let someone else finish cleaning! Just didn't feel like it tonight!

Now it's 9pm-ish, and I'm just sitting here typing, and listening to the sound of silence, only to be interupted by the tapping on the keyboard! Kind of nice to be alone, and erase everything from your mind! I could get used to this!!!

Ok, so I'm done for now, gonna get comfy clothes on, and veg until bed time!!!

Night! :)

2 comments:

Yankeebob said...

Hello m'luv. Nice to see you on blogger. :)

I love that part of the evening when it's all quiet too. Solitude is comforting sometimes.

Unless you meant you really were listening to the song "The Sound of Silence" in which case I'm a dork. lol

(JK. I know what you meant.)

Rene said...

You are just too funny! When you live with a 48 yr. old man, who acts like a teenager, a 23 yr. old daughter, who seems to forget that she's not only a 23 yr. old woman, but a mommy, too, and my 22 yr. old son, who's main goal in life is all about Japanese Anime and swords, after working a long 40+ hour week at Dollar General, I long for the sound of NOTHING! My house is less than non stressful. I know it will not always be that way, but I do love the times that I have with just me! After I take Steven to work today, it will be just me again! I've got the laundry started, so I'm going to do some shopping before I come back home to finish cleaning!! Yay for me!!

Luv ya!