Friday, June 22, 2007

Vacation countdown!!

Ok, so we've got a week till we go on vacation. I'm more than ready! Just need to figure out how the hell we're going to get all the stuff into my van! It'll be ok....trying not to stress! Yeah right! Me not stress...there's a joke!

I haven't posted since last weekend. I had to go to the dr. this week, for a terrible pain I've been dealing with in my right hand, and I'm told it's tendonitis, and I have to go back this afternoon for an xray. It has been hurting all week, but it's not bad today. Doesn't it figure! They won't see anything on the xray, then as soon as I am done and gone from the dr. office, it will flair up again. My luck for sure!

I just cleaned out my van. Traveling with a child sure does tear up a car. Well, my 23 & 22 yr olds aren't the tidiest either! In my car anyway. I totally threw out just about everything inside my van, and all that's left is to vacuum, but I really don't feel like that right now. Gotta run some errands in a bit, and need to stop sweating from the work I just did! I hate being menopausal!

Guess that's it. I am very boring for the most part! Have a great weekend! Happy Vacation to you YankeeBob!!!

2 comments:

Yankeebob said...

Cleaning out a vehicle? Hmm..., let me see if I remember what that is....

Guess I'll be missing you for two weeks then since I leave in the morning and won't be back before you leave. So, have a great vacation then. lol

The hand is easily fixed. Tequila and a shot glass. No prob. :)

Rene said...

Can't do tequila, but I'm good for pretty much anything else. How about a few shots of Crown Royal? Thanks for the email. I can't wait to get home and get together with you, Rob, Robin, and possibly Kent! God help the bar we end up at!!!! Have a great trip!!! xoxox