Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Friday!!

Well, today is my Friday, and I've got a 3 day weekend ahead of me. I love Thursdays. It's not only my Friday, but it's my payday too! I love getting paid every week! Sure does make things nice. Would be nice to get more in my paycheck, but I can't complain. Love my job, my boss, and the hours rock! Not too many have a 3 day weekend every week, and if a holiday falls on a Monday, I'm down for a 4 day weekend! Woo hooo!!

Not sure what I'll get into this weekend. Landen, my grandson, is at his father's this weekend, then Elizabeth, my 23 year old daughter will be going to the town where Landen is, and will attend a wedding that Landen is in, then she will be going to Raleigh N.C. for the night to see her friend.

Steven, my 22 yr. old son will be working all weekend. He works a lot of hours at Dollar General, but seems to enjoy his job, and I know the customers there like him a lot! I did a good job raising this one! He's very polite, and the old ladies love that! ha ha! I wish I could get him to get a driver's license! Don't ask!!!! UGH!

Pat, the boyfriend is going to his Dad's on Sunday. I was invited, but I opted out! I will have most of Sunday to myself, and the mood I've been in lately could really use a day of rest and time for just me!

I'll get all the housework done tomorrow, as normal for a Friday. I love being able to do that, and again, with no interuptions for the peanut gallery that live in the house! Love my family, but I love time for me! Even if it's doing laundry, vacuumming, mopping, etc!!

Anyway, I guess it's time to just do the veg thing again. I do need to do dishes, but that can be done later. Right now I don't want to do anything! Man I'm in a rut!!!

Till next time!

No comments: